- Concord Robbins Water Supply Corporation was Organized in 1978 as a non-profit organization
that uses water revenue for operation/maintenance and to retire federal loans.
- We are owned by those we serve, each owning one share of the corporation with one vote.
- The Corporation is run by a Board of Directors elected by the voters.
- There are five directors elected to the board each serving 3 yr terms.
- The system is managed and operated by a manager hired by The Board of Directors.
- We serve Western Leon County.
- We currently have 1685+ active meters, 10 wells, 7 plants, and over 305 miles of water line 2"-8".
- Our water is pulled from the Queen City, Carizzo & Simsboro Aquifers.